Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A SHORT WRITE FOR MY OLDEST BABY GIRL !!! MY SEEDS ARE GROWING BEAUTIFULLY !!!

You are Everything I ever imagined you would be..

An Identical reflection of your father sprinkled with all the Sugar and Spices that are Me

And these past ten years with you has made Life for Us

Sooooooo Heavenly

You keep me looking forward to Eternity

With just a simple Smile You hold the Power to bring out the very Best in me

And yes…….It was Destiny that brought you to me

I should've known considering all the tribulations it took for you to get here

6 months of Morning Sickness

And Nine months of tears

Finally…Out of nowhere….You appeared & made your Grand Premier

Of course on your Daddy's birthday though

I remember Him kissing every last finger and toe

And Giving praise and thanks to the Creator for the birth of his First Baby Girl….You're his World

& The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Known

Never question Your Essence……not even when you're fully Grown

For, You are more than just a Beautiful Surprise…..you are an extension of my Life

So everything that I do wrong Today….. Tomorrow You Be sure to do right

Dream with your Eyes Wide Shut

And Never give in or give up on your Beliefs no matter what

Respect Yourself First & Foremost and strive to lead and live by example

Never subject yourself to being some body's else's sample

Young Empress

I see soooooooo much of myself in You

You've got my dimples, half of my eyes, half of my smile and a flat butt too !!! ;-)

Most importantly you have My Heart…….live up to your name and keep it pure

Continue to GIVE LOVE, RESPECT, and always keep your path clear for what JAH has in store !!!

I AM MORE THAN HONORED TO BE YOUR MOTHER !!!

RISE UP PRINCESS !!!

LOVE MOMMY

No comments: